Personal Assistant / Office Manager
- Mt Eden, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
If you thrive working in a fast paced, innovative and ever-changing environment / industry then this will be the organisation and role for you. Be a part of the world’s famous fast-food brand and contribute to their renowned success.
This organisation prides itself in being able to maintain exceptionally high standards through amazing innovation, cutting edge technology and committed franchises and staff.
This is a multifaceted Personal Assistant / Office Manager role covering a magnitude of tasks from undertaking the Executive’s administrative tasks through to being involved with the day-to-day operations of the business. You will be the right-hand person to a couple of exceptionally entrepreneurial Executives who are innovative, forward thinking and fast paced. This role is referred to as the ‘office octopus’; busy, varied and diverse.
As you will be involved in working across the entire business with the Executives you will need to be an exceptionally astute, super organised, efficient, proactive and business savvy extraordinaire. You will be undertaking a varied, diverse and interesting range of functions including:
- Work alongside the Senior Executives undertaking and managing all day-to-day administrative functions allowing them to focus on strategic matters
- Office management
- Diary and travel management
- Attend meetings, take minutes
- Collate and follow up for action reports
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
This role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse, and varied, so your exceptional Personal Assistant and Office Management skill sets, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will also have a strategic way of thinking, a proactive work ethic, strong business acumen, with the ability to make good decisions and influence key people.
If you want to accelerate your Personal Assistant / Office Manager career to the next level by being the right-hand person to these Senior Executives, then this is the job opportunity you want! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates