In this busy administration and customer service role you will support the claims team, working for a company who are niche in their market and provide a unique service to customers. You will liaise daily with insurance companies and clients, ensuring that all documentation for each claim is obtained, queries answered, and everything documented.
In this role you will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answer phones, take messages, redirect calls and answer queries
- Be first point of contact for customers and insurance companies
- Check and respond to emails and load relevant information
- Allocate claims to team members and load referrals to the system
- Follow up with necessary parties requesting details and documents for each claim
- Support the claims team with everyday admin to maintain workflow
- Back up to reception when required
- Book couriers
- Provide administration support to the wider team
To be successful in the role you will require the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Intermediate level Word and Excel skills
- Be proactive and able to prioritise and manage own work load
- Be a team player and enjoy supporting a small close-knit team
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and problem solve
- Have a can-do will do attitude and be willing to help where needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small friendly team of industry leading experts and be the glue that binds the team together. APPLY NOW to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates