In this busy and varied Administrator / Accounts Assistant role there will never be a dull moment. You will be the first point of contact meeting and greeting clients ensuring they are made to feel welcome, whilst assisting and supporting the surrounding team. The company is well established and has a fantastic company culture.
The role will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the reception area operates smoothly, effectively, and efficiently
- Answer phones
- Meet and greet clients
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Order supplies and stationery
- Maintain the database
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
- Data entry of accounts payable (training provided)
- Load, code and reconcile purchase orders (training provided)
This is a great opportunity to really develop, enhance and grow your Reception, Administration, and Accounts skills and experience.
For this role we are seeking someone who possesses the following skills and abilities:
- Articulate communication, a helpful and courteous manner
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge using Word, and Excel
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Positive, can-do, willing, flexible, and adaptable attitude
- Strong willingness to learn
- Thrives being based on reception whilst undertaking a range of administration functions
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity to establish your Reception/Administration/Accounts career and you have the required skills, personality and character traits apply now! This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates