Newly created, busy and varied role undertaking a diverse range of administration functions and process improvement projects. Awesome opportunity.
- Busy and varied role undertaking a diverse range of admin functions
- Wanted … astute, super organised, proactive team player oozing initiative
- Wanting responsibility, ownership & accountability? This is the role for you!
You will be joining a very successful close knit team whose client base is a range of professional and corporate organisations including Legal and Accounting firms. Having worked in the professional and corporate sector previously would be advantageous.
This newly created role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated, and process driven individual who possesses strong administration skills and experience.
Within this busy and varied role you will undertake a range of administrative functions and process improvement projects. Your day will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Process improvement projects
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings, events and workshops
- Update and maintain the database
- Process student applications and enrolments
- Respond to student enquiries
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- ‘Go to person’ for students, tutors and the surrounding team
To be successful in this role you will have an outstanding can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with proven administration skills and experience that you want to advance. Have the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative; are well organised, sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy and are motivated.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working with is fun, hardworking, high achieving and they work well together. Whilst you will be working hard you will have fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates