Newly created role. Great opportunity for those with a strong passion for content writing, who are wanting to advance their marketing communications career. Apply now, this role will not be vacant for long!
This is a unique opportunity for a proactive and keen communications practitioner. A fast-paced and exciting role where you will be working across a range of projects to craft quality communication for a global audience. Your flair for writing will be evident across a range of mediums including direct, web, social, video and print. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create attractive and compelling content
- Plan and create a range of marketing communication initiatives, including
- Email copy
- Video scripting
- Internal communication updates
- Website content
- Case studies
- Print material
- Magazine articles
- Provide support to the Global Content Marketing Manager to deliver on key global projects and new launches
- Project work
- Conduct interviews to produce insightful articles and stories to promote the organisations business solutions
To excel in this newly created Communications Specialist role, we are seeking someone with; a tertiary qualification, 3 to 5 years communications experience with B2B, strong passion for content writing, the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders and who wants to advance their Marketing Communications career.
Watch your Marketing Communications career accelerate in this role and organisation. Apply now, this role will not be vacant for long!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates