This company is based on family values and have a culture where everyone works well together as a team. This company prides themselves on delivering exceptional customer service with high-quality interior textiles. They are looking for an Administrator with exceptional communication skills and customer service experience who can work autonomously.
Within this role of Customer Service Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Customer service support for the sales team
- Processing sales and suppliers’ orders
- Be first point of contact for Customers and the Sales team via phone and email
- Resolve customer queries and issues
- Provide updates to customer of progress of orders
- Assist Directors with setting up meetings and reporting
- Liaise with various external suppliers and internal teams
To be successful in this position you will be professional, flexible and well-presented with a great can-do attitude and have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Take ownership of the role and be proactive
- Be able to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining accuracy
- Have initiative and be able to work on your own
- Be able to work to deadlines, and remain calm under pressure
- Enjoy working in a small team
If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service, have an exceptional can-do attitude with outstanding communication skills and are looking for a role where you can work autonomously and make your own, then this is the role for you! APPLY NOW!!!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates