This is a fantastic opportunity to put your exceptional corporate Executive Assistant skills and expertise to good use in a professional corporate organisation. This company is a premier global provider of talent management solutions, delivering exceptional quality service and solutions across the world.
These high-performing Executives need an efficient, accurate, proactive Executive Assistant who is customer focused, forward thinking, innovative, takes an interest and pride in their work, applies high integrity and who they can trust to get it right the first time. Are you the exceptional Executive Assistant these Executives need?
This Executive Assistant role is very busy, diverse, challenging and varied; every day you will be kept on your toes. Typically, your role will consist of:
- Assist and support the two Executives; be their right-hand person and first point of contact
- Comprehensive email, diary and travel management
- Prepare meetings, take minutes
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Prepare presentations, proposals, reports and documents
- Event management
- Ensure the Executives’ day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Handle confidential matters and information
This is a fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied Executive Assistant role so it is important that you possess a professional demeanour, are self-motivated, exceptionally well organised, second nature at multi-tasking with a strong work ethic.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates