This well-known, highly respected organisation is at the top of their game and is going from strength to strength. The Chief Executive is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant who too is also on top of their game to assist and support them, being their right-hand person.
Your efficiency, ability to pre-empt the needs of the Chief Executive, professionalism, attention to detail and calmness under pressure will be well received and valued in this role. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multitasking abilities will be well utilised.
As the Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive, you will be undertaking their administration onus allowing them to focus on the strategic elements of their role. The associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Chief Executive; being their right-hand person
- Diary, email, and travel management
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations
- Project work
- Event management
- Ensure the Chief Executive’s day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes and following up action points
- Attend meetings on behalf of the CEO, contribute to discussions and decisions
- Stakeholder engagement; primary point of contact
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information
- Preparation of Board papers, agendas, Board meetings and taking of minutes
As stated previously, this is a fast-paced, busy, challenging, and varied role so it is important that you possess a professional demeanour, strong cultural and emotional intelligence / EQ, are self-motivated, well organised and with strong work ethics.
This is an outstanding opportunity to put your exceptional Executive Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation. This vacancy won’t be vacant long, apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates