Reporting to the CFO you will be a senior member of the finance team and will provide leadership and expert advice on all aspects of accounting and cashflow management including financial and regulatory reporting, continuous improvement initiatives and strategies to promote profit and success, risk and debt management.
This is a newly created and hands-on Finance Manager role in an entrepreneurial, forward thing and growing business. This is your opportunity to make an impact by influencing decision making to drive performance and profitability. As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead, mentor, and develop the finance team
- Prepare and review monthly and annual financial statements and reports with an in-depth analysis of performance
- Monthly and annual financial reporting
- Tax compliance management for Income Tax, PAYE, GST, FBT, RWT
- Identify and implement improvements to systems and financial controls
- Cash management
- Effectively communicate across the business about finance matters where opportunities arise
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of financial strategy
- With the CFO, develop, implement, and review budgets, cash flow, forecasts, operational KPI’s and strategic plans
- Regular financial reporting, management accounting and statutory compliance
- Project work
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially astute Finance Manager who enjoys a senior finance role where you will have a broad range of responsibilities and plenty of opportunity to add value. You will be CA/CPA or similar qualified and have senior financial management experience in a commercial environment.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates