If you thrive working in a fast paced, innovative and ever-changing environment / industry then this will be the organisation and role for you.
This Franchise Consultant role combines leadership and objective setting with hands-on resolution through to implementation of best practice. Be a part of the world’s famous fast food brand and contribute to their renowned success.
This organisation prides itself in being able to maintain exceptionally high standards through amazing innovation, cutting edge technology and committed franchises and staff. In this role of Franchise Consultant your focus will be to support the South Island network of Franchisees to achieve operational excellence. Duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Drive financial performance by interpreting Profit and Loss statements, developing budgets and controlling costs
- Understand store operations in its day to day function to gain extensive knowledge of what it takes to run a franchise
- Identify business opportunities within the franchisees marketplace and assist in the planning to capture those opportunities
- Solve problems that the franchisee may have in operating their business, including technological, HR, compliance or systems related
- Relationship management, forging solid relationships with your franchisees will be key to your and their successes
To succeed in this role, you will need to hit the ground running with proven industry / franchise experience, be very dynamic, results-driven, quick on the uptake, good at making decisions, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful.
In return for your hard work, success and contributions you will receive an attractive salary, bonus, company vehicle, ongoing training and development, an exceptional leadership team and a supportive work environment.
This brilliant career advancement opportunity is not to be overlooked, email your CV to us immediately to be considered for this role!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates