In this varied reception and administration role you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and staff, providing a professional and friendly service. You will also interact with managers in the company’s retail stores throughout NZ. Ensuring that store vacancies are advertised on the company website and information is updated as necessary.
In this role you will carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Be first point of contact for staff and visitors
- Answer mainline phone
- Order stationery and supplies
- Input invoices into database
- Book and track couriers
- Liaise with stores nationwide daily
- Upload information and photos to the company website
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A professional, well presented appearance
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A positive upbeat personality and mature attitude
- Intermediate computer skills in Excel and Word
- The ability to prioritise important tasks
- Be proactive and think outside the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced receptionist to join a friendly company with a down-to-earth working environment. APPLY NOW!
We can only consider New Zealand Residents and Citizens for this role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates