This role is highly administrative and is based on a quiet reception; so most of your time will be taken up with administration tasks such as assisting in the running of the office and supporting the sales team. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to build on their existing experience.
This is a successful, family run, New Zealand company who are a leader in their field. You will be part of a down-to-earth team, who work hard, and also strive for work-life-balance.
The duties in this varied role will include:
- Reception duties i.e. answering calls, greeting visitors (not a very busy reception)
- Supporting the sales team with all administration
- Organise regular and annual staff events (e.g. team BBQs, Christmas do etc)
- Provide administration support to two General Managers
- Assist with the new starter induction process
- Assist with daily invoicing
- Book meetings, along with planning and facilitate H&S meetings
- Order stationery and supplies
- Take pride in keeping the office presentable
- There is also scope to take on compliance work (e.g. building WOF, Worksafe)
- Assist with the running of the office
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working in an administration role
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive nature, with the desire to do a great job
- Competent and confident with Word and Excel
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and under minimal supervision
- Professionalism and a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Have a high level of energy, Initiative and be self-motivated
- Be well presented and take pride in your appearance
This role will take your reception skills to the next level, whilst working in supportive environment. There are career development opportunities for someone with the right attitude. Do not miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates