This exciting role oozes autonomy and responsibility. Working within a professional team who encourage creativity, innovation, forward thinking, and empower others to succeed.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working within a fast paced environment. You will have excellent writing and editing skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. You will be a qualified design, marketing or communications professional with relevant experience in either Marketing or Graphic design.
This busy and varied role will incorporate a number of duties and responsibilities to include:
- End to end management of marketing and advertising content
- Develop, implement and drive the company’s marketing
- Manage and develop content for social media platforms
- Preparing content and scripts for all PR releases
- Creation of EDM newsletters
- Maintain and promote the company’s brand in the market
- Be involved in campaigns
- Monitoring the media and responding to communications issues as they arise
- Write media releases and content for video promotions
- Manage and corodinate all exhibition design printing and distribution nationally and internationally.
If you are driven and committed to furthering your Marketing, PR and Graphic design career, this opportunity will be well suited to you.
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- A self-starter, self-motivated and self-managing
- Able to work independently to deliver great results
- Passionate about producing a high standard of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including corporate and consumer styles
- Experience in increasing a brand’s social media awareness
- Driven, dynamic, enthusiastic and results orientated
- Takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions
- Be able to work effectively, efficiently and autonomously
- Good at making decisions, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful
If you are looking for a role that will incorporate a mixture of Marketing, PR, Social Media and Graphic design to enhance your skill set and communications, then this is the role for you.
Email us your CV today to [email protected] NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us of our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates