This role is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to accelerate your Marketing and Communications career. You will be the assistant to the Senior Brand Manager; being their right-hand person undertaking a multi-faceted range of marketing and communications related functions.
This role of Marketing and Communications Assistant has it all; it is hands on, busy, varied, fast paced, multi-faceted, and oozes responsibility and ownership. Are you ready to accelerate your Marketing and Communications career?
As the Marketing and Communications Assistant, you will work in conjunction with the Senior Brand Manager across several deliverables including:
- Develop and distribute press releases, corporate communications, online content
- Maintain and update websites and social media platforms
- Respond to internal enquiries
- Online campaigns
- Brand integrity and consistency
- Marketing collateral
- Event management
- Product launches
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Assist in co-ordinating and implementing marketing plans and campaigns across the range of products and services
Integral to this role will be your can-do and willing attitude, impeccable communication skills, motivation, ability to understand the objective whilst delivering high quality work, exceptional organisation and time management skills, natural ability to effectively handle conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now to accelerate your marketing and communications career.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates