Wanted… exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who is seeking a busy and varied role undertaking a range of Administration and Reception functions. Is this you? Apply now!
In return you will be working in a great team atmosphere where they work hard and have lots of fun along the way. Every day will be busy and varied.
This role of Office Administrator assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a busy and varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of Administration functions
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
- Database – update and maintain
- Process expense claims
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Health & safety
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with strong administration skills and experience, a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; be highly organised, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team will you be working amongst are so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates