This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or a graduate with a couple of years work experience. Your can do attitude will get you this job!
- Onehunga location. Well known successful business of 25 years+
- Accelerate your transport / logistics industry knowledge & experience
- Busy, varied and challenging role. Every day is all go! Great opportunity
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or a graduate with a couple of years work experience to further enhance your transport and logistics industry knowledge and experience. You will be juggling a number of tasks at any one time; co-ordinating the day’s deliveries, fleet and staff resources, along with problem solving and troubleshooting whilst ensuring everything operates smoothly and efficiently. This position is not for the faint hearted, are you up for the challenge???
To effectively and efficiently schedule the daily fleet of trucks and jobs around the greater Auckland area you will need to think quickly on your feet, be extremely well organised, methodical, energetic, service driven and solution orientated.
Your day will encompass schedule planning, entering jobs, monitoring delivers and dispatching of trucks to their allocated run slots all whilst remaining calm, under control and professional.
You will be undertaking a multitude of duties and responsibilities ranging from:
- Liaising internally and externally
- Ensuring fleet utilisation
- Resource allocation
- Plan and monitor daily work schedules
- Co-ordination of orders / deliveries for the coming days
- Document management
- Preparation of status reports
- Receive and allocate orders for appropriate delivery
- Maintain service levels
- Preparation of quotes and pricing
- Assist the Manager with day-to-day administrative functions ensuring the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful undertaking this role we are seeking someone who possesses the following attitudes, traits and experience:
- Initiative, ambition, determination and drive
- Customer service focused
- Lateral thinking
- Builds rapport and respect easily
- Strong eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions
- Strong ability to juggle a number of tasks at any one time
- Can do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
This company has spent 25 years perfecting their trade and developing their distinguished brand. Building and maintaining valuable business relationships and partnerships is vital to the development and continued success of this company. Are you ready to be part of the action? Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates