This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator who enjoys supporting the surrounding team in a role that is varied and challenging. We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Team Administrator with a strong administrative background to hit the ground running. Is this you?
Within this busy and varied Team Administrator role you will be assisting and supporting a very successful close knit team, by undertaking a range of administrative functions. Your day will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings, events and workshops
- Update and maintain the database
- Process student enrolments and results of examinations
- Respond to student enquiries
- Process expense claims
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- ‘Go to person’ for students, tutors and the surrounding team
To be successful in this role you will have an outstanding can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with proven administration skills and experience that you want to advance. Have the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative; are well organised, sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, motivated and most importantly have a fun sense of humour.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working amongst is fun and they work well together. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates