Do you prefer variety in your role? Can you multi-task and work well under pressure? If so, then keep reading. In this busy role, you will apply your superb administration and customer service skills in providing a wide range of administration support to the sales team and directors.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Process and raise sales orders
- Handle customer queries, book in repairs and resolve issues
- Prepare quotes and proposals
- Send weekly status reports and provide updates to customers on delays or issues
- Assist with diary management and preparation for meetings
- Liaise with internal production team to ensure customer expectations are understood and met
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in an administration role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have a proactive and adaptable nature
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a team player, who can also work well on your own
- Be highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Admin experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
This role has come about due to an internal promotion, as this is a company which encourages staff development. Apply now and do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates