If you thrive working within a busy and fast paced role where there is a lot going on around you, then this could be the role for you!
• Busy, varied and challenging role, in a fun, lively, down-to-earth team
• Fantastic company culture, that values initiative and creativity. Social team
• A role that will allow you to show your full potential. Vacancy due to promotion
Are you an exceptional Administrator who is well organised, highly motivated and driven, with an eye for detail, has fast and accurate typing, advanced Word skills, and a love for supporting a team? If this sounds like you apply now!
In this Team Administrator role, you will be working with a trusted international brand, in a team that prides themselves on rewarding excellence, has strong core values, work hard as a team and has lots of fun along the way.
This role of Team Administrator assists and supports a busy, fun and lively team undertaking a varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
• Assist and support the Director and team with a range of administration functions; being their indispensable right-hand person
• Diary management
• Search functions
• File management
• Process expenses
• Database – update and maintain
• Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation, reports and presentations
The skills and experience required for this role are:
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Takes responsibility and ownership of your work, and achieves all deadlines
• Can-do-will-do attitude, happy undertaking anything asked of you
• Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
• Proactive, motivated and driven to succeed
This is a fantastic role and a great opportunity to join a successful company, working with a friendly, social and down to earth team. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates