This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
The market is booming for this organisation, they are going from strength to strength. The team you will be assisting and supporting are high performing, very successful, work at a fast pace and are results driven.
This role assists and supports the Manager and team undertaking a magnitude of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Manager and team undertaking a range of administration functions on their behalf
- Personal Assistant functions for the Manager
- Format and edit documentation, reports and marketing material
- Preparation of meetings
- Upload advertising and listings
- Prepare flyers, advertising packs and brochures
- Update and maintain the website, database and social media platforms
- Ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
To be successful in joining this team you will need to possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- A can do, willing and flexible attitude
- Confidence and competence
- Quick thinker, quick learner and IT savvy
- Outgoing, fun and friendly team player
- Takes an interest in their work both personally and professionally
- Self-managing and self-motivated
- Driven, enthusiastic and not afraid to give something a go
Apply now to join this great team and company. Watch your admin career accelerate!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates