Do you want a busy & varied role assisting & supporting a team of Real Estate Agents? City fringe location. Great team atmosphere. Great opportunity
- Do you have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude?
- Do you like working in a busy & varied role with a great team around you?
- Do you like being the ‘go to person’ whilst assisting & supporting a busy team?
1) Do you thrive working in a busy varied role where every day keeps you on your toes?
2) Do you like assisting and supporting a busy team of Real Estate Agents undertaking a varied range of Personal Assistant and Administration duties and responsibilities?
3) Does working within a top preforming team who were awarded NZ’s top performing branch 2018 appeal to you?
If you have answered yes to the above three questions, then this role of Team Administrator / Personal Assistant will be of great interest to you! Read on and apply now!
Within this busy and varied role, you will be assisting and supporting a very successful team of Real Estate Agents by undertaking a multi-faceted range of administrative functions. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Manager and team undertaking a range of administration functions on their behalf
- Prepare and upload advertising, listings and e-newsletters
- Prepare marketing material
- Update and maintain the website, database and social media platforms
- Preparation of weekly reports, sale & purchase agreements, auction documentation
- Attend meetings, take minutes
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Possessing strong administration skills and experience is essential as with having: a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates