You will be joining a very corporate, professional Head Office based at the Viaduct. The company is renowned for excellence and being a market leader in their industry.
Working with a close-knit friendly team, you will be supporting people within different aspects of the business, to include supporting senior managers. Therefore, this role will not only be busy and varied, it will be a fantastic opportunity to build skills in many different areas.
The range of duties and responsibilities include:
- Personal Assistant / Administration Support to Senior Managers, being their right-hand person, undertaking their associated administration functions
- Liaison, point of contact for the network, branches, suppliers and Head Office
- Co-ordinate and facilitate meetings, appointments and training sessions
- Supporting the EA with quarterly and annual awards and a range of company events and functions
- Collating information and preparing reports, documents and presentations
- Assisting with booking of travel and accommodation
- Diary and email management
- Project work
- Assist with Google+ and Facebook post
To be successful within this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and accuracy
- Apply a sense of urgency and have a high level of energy
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Be self-motivated and capable of working in a very autonomous role
- Be proactive and naturally go the extra mile delivering a high quality of work
- Adhere to high standards and expectations
- Think outside the box, and provide solutions
- 5 + years Admin skills and experience within a corporate organisation
If you thrive working within a busy and fast paced environment where there is a lot going on around you, then this could be the role for you. This role has lots of scope for growth and development for the right person. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates