Product Development Assistant
- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a hands on, busy, varied and diverse role; you will be undertaking a varied range of functions including: procurement, sourcing and pricing of ‘food products’ across the globe, costings along with undertaking a comprehensive range of administrative functions.
You will be joining a well-established, successful, innovative and forward thinking organisation who all work at a very fast pace. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Research and source products nationally and internationally
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, customers and suppliers
- Project work
- Attend client, customer and supplier meetings and take minutes
- Assist and support the Senior Management team, being their right hand person
- Create monthly management and client reports
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Ensure the department/office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Take an active involvement within the business, contribute to discussions and decisions
Your efficiency, professional and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be busy and varied, so your broad procurement and administration skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will have responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
If you thrive having a busy, varied and interesting workload and enjoy sourcing products (food related) on a global perceptive, have worked within a procurement role with a solid administration skill set then this is definitely the role for you! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates