Reception and Administration Support
- Onehunga, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
If you are searching for a busy reception and administration role, with variety, and you have impeccable organisation skills, a positive attitude and a welcoming demeanour, then look no further.
Working for a well-established company based in Onehunga, you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team, and will work in an environment that has a family feel and a great environment.
The role will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent customer experience for visitors and customers
- Undertake reception duties to a high standard
- Provide administrative support to the sales and admin team
- Assist with the smooth running of the office
- Provide administration support to the GMs
- Arrange and organise couriers
- Assist the team by obtaining quotes for services
- Assist with the new starter induction process
- Assist with daily invoicing
- Book meetings
- Plan and facilitate H&S meeting
- Organise regular and annual staff events (e.g. team BBQs, Christmas do etc)
- Organise and replenish stationery
- Take pride in keeping the office presentable
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for excellent customer service
- 2+ years working in an administrative environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Competent and confident with Word and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment under minimal supervision
- Professionalism, a positive can-do attitude and a great work ethic
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Have a high level of energy, Initiative and be self-motivated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment for a well-established New Zealand company. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates