- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
This organisation has the balance of work / life mastered; they work 40% from home and 60% in the office. They have a great inclusive company culture, they work hard achieving great results and have fun along the way, it is a flat management style with an open-door policy. All staff are empowered to take responsibility and ownership for their role. Apply now to be part of this great team.
This organisation is highly regarded and respected for delivering crafted leadership coaching and development programmes and workshops. They tailor bespoke programmes to best suit clients’ needs and their organisation’s goals.
Within this role of Resilience Facilitator, you will undertake a varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Deliver resilience sessions to individuals or groups, both virtually and in-person (mainly in-person).
- Facilitate sessions using appropriate methods and tools to engage participants and meet learning objectives.
- Create a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment for participants to share their experiences and learn from each other.
- Adapt facilitation style and materials to suit the needs of different groups, individuals, and cultures.
- Provide feedback, guidance, and support to participants throughout the sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the sessions and making necessary adjustments to improve outcomes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research, trends, and best practices in resilience and facilitation to ensure the sessions remain relevant and effective.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further advance your leadership coaching and development career; there is plenty of scope and opportunity for advancement, growth, and development. To succeed in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology.
- Proven experience in facilitation and delivering training sessions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of resilience theory and its practical application in everyday life.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of different groups, individuals, and cultures.
- Passionate about helping individuals develop their resilience skills.
- Empathetic and non-judgmental, with a willingness to listen and provide support.
- Open-minded and adaptable to new ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- High level of personal resilience and ability to manage emotions and stress in a positive way.
If you are a recent psychology graduate with 1-3 years facilitation experience and want to accelerate your career to the next level, apply now! You will be part of a dynamic team that is committed to empowering individuals to develop their resilience skills and thrive in their personal and professional lives.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates