Risk Insurance Adviser
- Hastings, Hawkes Bay
- Permanent - Full Time
Put your Risk Insurance expertise and experience to full utilisation; pivotal role providing second to none ‘bespoke’ solutions and advise to clients
- Multi-faceted role providing customised Personal and Business Insurance solutions
- Fully integrated, independent advisory firm; expertise in every aspect of ‘Risk’
- Great career advancing opportunity. Rapidly growing organisation / industry
You will be joining a well-established company renowned for providing second to none tailored / bespoke risk insurance, superannuation, wealth management and retirement planning concepts and solutions to clients. They have a great company culture; passionate about what they do, close-knit, hardworking, and are renowned for providing outstanding service, assistance, expertise and advise.
This pivotal role will suit someone who has a strong background in Risk Insurance (Personal and Business Insurance) and is a qualified Authorised Financial Adviser. You will provide your clients with unbiased and objective advice maximising their insurance coverage, minimising premiums and mitigate risk. You will be their personal risk manager ensuring clients have peace of mind while saving time, money, and aggravation.
The associated duties and responsibilities to this role of Risk Insurance Adviser will incorporate the following:
- Ensure client needs and strategic aims are always understood and assessed
- Year-on-year client and revenue growth for both new and renewal risk business
- Strong client relationships founded on exceptional service and expertise
- Call cycle of existing client reviews
- Establish effective networks for developing new business
- Create second to none tailored / bespoke risk insurance, superannuation, wealth management and retirement planning concepts and solutions to clients
You will be a qualified Authorised Financial Adviser. Key to your success in this role will be your ability to thrive in a fast-paced and multi-dimensional environment, your impeccable communication skills, natural flair for business development / networking along with your adaptability to provide clients with insurance expertise and customised winning solutions.
You will be joining a busy, close-knit team who work hard together achieving common goals, they are all very passionate about what they do and getting the best results for their clients. APPLY NOW!!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates