Sales and Project Team Administrator
- Viaduct, Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
About the role
Join a high achieving, dynamic, social team, with a ‘work hard, play hard’ ethos, where you will be an integral part of the Project and Sales Team. Supporting the team with a variety of administration duties, ranging from managing of data, to assisting in the delivery of marketing campaigns.
No two days will be the same, and you will be required to utilise your problem-solving skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to think on your feet, in order to add value to a team of professionals who are at the top of their industry.
You will carry out the following tasks and duties in this role:
- Maintain and update data in various systems to include Excel
- Entering sales metrics and KPIs
- Produce reports from various systems
- Update website information
- Various administration tasks to support the project team and sales agents
- Liaising with internal and external stake holders
The skills and experience required for this role include:
- Be computer savvy with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Be solutions orientated and able to think outside of the box
- Have a strong analytical and process driven mindset
- Be an outgoing and confident team player
- Be deadline driven and focused
- Have a proactive nature with the ability to follow instructions
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks and work with changing priorities
- Strong administration skills, with a minimum of 3-years’ administration experience.
- Experience in the property industry would be advantageous
This is your opportunity to work for a company who is a leader in their field. You will work with a fun, collaboration and successful team, and there will be plenty of room for development and progression for the right person. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected].
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates