Senior Marketing Executive
- Auckland Central
- Permanent - Full Time
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a multi-award winning, highly innovative, forward thinking, fast paced and entrepreneurial IT Solutions organisation. They are seeking a natural born leader with passion, desire and drive for everything “marketing” to execute campaigns, strategies and initiatives optimising sales generation.
Your drive, expertise, and skill to develop, plan and execute campaigns and strategy will ensure initiatives are delivered on time, to a high standard, whilst optimising outstanding results. This is a hands on and diverse role that will see you undertake a multi-faceted range of marketing functions including:
- Ideate, project manage, execute, and reporting on multi-touch marketing campaigns that generate and optimise sales
- Create and execute automated email campaigns, including managing and contributing to content, asset creation, and reporting on engagement
- Develop automated lead nurturing campaigns
- Event management (digital and physical events)
- Project work
- Execute multi-touch Software / IT campaigns across different products, solutions and services
- Create regular social media posts and managing sponsored content campaigns
- Create, design and write content; ghost-writing blogs, short articles, create basic artwork for SEO images, make short videos, and website content
- Execute marketing initiatives, strategies, campaigns and plans
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Working across all facets of marketing ensuring optimum results
This role is pivotal to the Marketing team and organisation, we are seeking a natural born leader with marketing in their blood, is a social media guru with; a tertiary qualification, marketing expertise with B2B and Software / IT industry experience, passion for marketing, leads by example and brings out the best in people, and the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
This will be an exceptionally rewarding role, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates