Showroom Account Manager
- Mt Eden, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This role of Showroom Account Manager has everything! Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with an hour lunch break, great company culture with family-based values, competitive salary, quarterly bonus, and great incentives (they love celebrating company successes as a team), ongoing training and development, and you will be working with the most elegant interior textiles. What more could you want?
As the Showroom Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the showroom of interior textiles and maintain a portfolio of clients (interior designers, architects, upholsters, retailers) promoting and selling a range of exquisite textile products. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the showroom, meet and greet clients, and merchandise displays.
- Account management; maintain regular contact with clients informing them of new product ranges.
- Sales targets; optimise selling opportunities.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and product knowledge; exceeding client expectations.
- Provide quotes and process sales.
- Assist clients with selecting fabrics, wallcoverings, and trimmings.
- Book appointments with clients to view new product range.
To be successful in this amazing role you will have an outstanding can-do and positive attitude, be highly organised, exude professionalism, have exceptional people skills with a passion for fabrics, colour, and design.
This is an exceptional opportunity working Monday to Friday, office hours, with exquisite textiles and a great team. Apply now to be working in a role you are passionate about, elegant interior textiles.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates