- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
Do you thrive undertaking a busy & varied role? Is having responsibility & ownership for your role important to you? If so, this is the job for you!
- Great team atmosphere. The team works hard and has a laugh along the way
- City location. Busy & varied role undertaking a large range of responsibilities
- Role is 40% home and 60% office based. Carpark provided. Great team environment
Within this busy and varied Team Administrator role you will be assisting and supporting a very successful close-knit team, by undertaking a large range of administrative functions. Your day will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Prepare meetings
- Prepare events and workshops
- Update and maintain the database
- Process student enrolments
- Respond to student enquiries
- Process student results of examinations
- Process expense claims
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively, and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable, and flexible attitude. Along with proven reception and administration skills and experience that you want to advance, a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you and make good use of your initiative you will also be highly organised, have a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, be motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working amongst is so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates