Trade Mark Personal Assistant
- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
This highly reputable Legal firm is widely recognised both locally and internationally as one of the leading intellectual property firms in Australasia.
We are in search of a professional and hardworking individual with a minimum 4-5 years of experience with a legal PA background!
You will be assisting and supporting an Executive Associate (autonomous one on one role). Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Type and prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Diary management
- Proof read documents
- Conduct trade mark searches
- Arrange meetings internally and externally
- Prepare client invoices
- Update and maintain the database
- Complete patent applications
- Review file charges
- Complete and update forms
- Co-ordinate events
Skills, experience and attributes required for this role:
- Experience in a Legal firm as a PA / EA Competent using Microsoft Office
- Quick learner with new systems
- Typing speed of 45+ wpm
- Able to build and maintain professional working relationships
- Leadership qualities
- Confident, ‘can-do’ attitude
- High in attention to detail and accuracy
- Makes good use of your initiative and common sense
- High standards of confidentiality, discretion and trustworthiness
- Can work well under pressure
If you want to work for a reputable and ever-growing Law firm where one on one support is key, and you are looking for a work life balance, do not delay! This fantastic career opportunity will be snapped up quick! Be quick and send me your CV today!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates