Join a well-regarded, rapidly growing business within the Construction / Property industry that look after their staff with great benefits and a friendly loyal team. This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong office administration skills and can meet their high standards with regards to client satisfaction. Sounds like you? APPLY NOW!
As Office Administrator you will undertake a busy and varied workload, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Management team with a range of administration functions
- Respond to email and phone enquiries
- Respond to and resolve any customer issues and complaints
- Project work
- Prepare correspondence, reports, documents and presentations
- Manage and maintain customer portal and database
- Prepare information and handover packs
Our client is seeking an outstanding individual who possesses strong administration skills and experience. You have a good sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised and most importantly has an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
To be suitable for this busy role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Can work autonomously and require very little supervision
- Self-driven, positive and have a can-do attitude
- Strong ability to use your initiative and think on your feet
- Able to plan and prioritise to ensure your day runs smoothly
- Strong eye for noting attention to detail and accuracy
Apply now, this role won’t be vacant for long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates