- Permanent - Full Time
Newly created Accounting Assistant role in an urban streetwear clothing company. Put your strong Accounts skills and experience to great use.
- Busy Accounts role. AR, AP, GL, reconciliations, invoicing, journals
- West Auckland. Modern offices. Great team atmosphere. Salary $55-$60k
- Are you an experienced Accounts Guru who’s highly motivated, diligent & driven
Wanted … experienced Accounting Assistant with strong accounts receivable, payable and reconciliations experience who is exceptionally well organised, driven, highly motivated, diligent and who has a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy.
There is no doubt about it, this company is phenomenal! This is a great time to be joining this urban streetwear clothing retailer / wholesaler as they are growing internationally rapidly; they are continuously going from strength to strength. Are you ready to be part of the action and contribute to the success of the organisation?
In this newly created role of Accounting Assistant you will assist and support the Financial Controller and surrounding finance team undertaking a range of accounting functions including:
- Process and reconcile daily Point of Sales (POS) for the NZ stores
- Receipting and allocating sales and payments
- Preparation of GST returns
- Assistance with month end financial tasks including accrual journals
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Proven Accounts Payable, Receivable and strong reconciliation skills and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Team player
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
The entire team at this urban streetwear clothing retailer / wholesaler are really passionate about what they do, who they are and their clothing. They are fun, high achieving, high performing, innovative and funky, who work hard and play hard together. Apply now for this excellent Accounting Assistant opportunity, you won’t regret it!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates