- North Shore, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
About the role
An Accounts Receivable Whizz is needed for this interesting and varied role, you will need to have great attention to detail and accuracy. The role will cover a range of duties including:
- Strong accounting knowledge – especially in Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts functions
- Travel arrangements for surrounding team
- Arranging meetings
- Liaising with internal staff
- Good database knowledge and understanding of ERP’s
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills, will engage with a large group of external and internal customers.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong basic accounting knowledge – especially in Accounts Receivable
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Previous experience with CRM and understanding of CRP’s
- A clear and concise communicator
- A proactive and willing attitude
- An expert with numbers, attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, adaptable and a team player
If this sounds like your next challenge, then send your CV right away, this role won’t last long!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates