- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a hands on, busy, varied and diverse role; you will be the right hand person to the Senior Management team undertaking their associated administrative functions allowing them to focus on strategic activities. You will be astute, super organised, business savvy and proactive.
An abundance of accountability, ownership and responsibility is associated to this role hence requiring an outstanding individual. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assist and support the Senior Management team, being their right hand person
- Pre-empt the needs of the Senior Management team
- Diary, travel and email management
- Attend client, customer and supplier meetings and take minutes
- Create monthly management and client reports
- Research and source product nationally and internationally
- Prepare presentations, spread sheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, customers and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure the department/office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Take an active involvement within the business, contribute to discussions and decisions
You will be joining a well-established and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professional and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be busy and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will have responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
If you want to accelerate your career to the next level then this is not an opportunity you want to be overlooking; apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates