- Glenfield, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
About the company
Based on the North-Shore, this well-known dynamic and trusted New Zealand construction services company is in search of a proactive administrator to provide administration support to the HR and wider teams.
In this role, you will be the important first point of contact for all visitors and phone calls, and with your can-do, proactive attitude you will carry out a vast range of tasks in order to help the company run effectively. You will be based in an open plan office, so there will be no feeling of isolation in this role, you will very much be part of the team.
Tasks and Duties
This is a varied role, which involves more than just reception work, you will take ownership of a vast range of administration tasks.
The tasks and duties involved in this role include:
- Reception – first point of contact; meet and greet visitors, answer calls
- Administration support to Human Resources
- Back-up support for Service Scheduling
- Support the Administration team
- Maintain vehicle fleet management
- Brand management – look after all social media platforms
- Manage stationery, kitchen and office supplies
- Petty cash and banking
- Mail collection and distribution, organise courier deliveries
- Organise events, create and distribute flyers for events
- Back-up support for internal IT support
- General administration
This role requires someone with reception and administration experience who enjoys working as part of a team. Other skills and attributes required are:
- Previous experience working on a reception
- Positive can-do attitude, where you are willing to help where needed
- Well-presented and confident, with a positive attitude
- Able to pick up systems easily and follow procedures
- Capable and demonstrate a high level of practicality and common sense
- Proactive, able to work on you own and show initiative
- You must be able to multitask and prioritise you work
- You will have excellent time management skills
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity working in a busy role, and be an integral part of this down to earth, growing company.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates