- Mission Bay, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a newly created role oozing with lots of scope for further growth and development. This is an excellent opportunity to prove your capabilities and willingness.
You will be assisting and supporting the Office Manager and surrounding team undertaking a wide range of administrative functions; everyday will be busy and varied. The range of duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist and support the Office Manager and surrounding team with a range of administration tasks
- Meet and greet visitors
- Event co-ordination
- Purchase stationery and supplies
- Preparation of meetings and events
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Learn to create flyers, brochures, presentations using PowerPoint, InDesign, Publisher and Photoshop
The views from this location are simply stunning. This not for profit, faith based organisation do tremendous work within the community by providing assistance, support and services to those less fortunate. You will be joining a close knit team who work well together.
This is a great opportunity to put your proven administration skills and experience to full utilisation and to further develop your skills and experience to the next level, don’t delay APPLY NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates