Put your proven Administration, Accounts, Office Management and Staff Management skills and experience to full utilisation in this newly created Administration Manager role in Mt Wellington. This branch seeks an exceptional Administration Manager who will lead and drive the branch to achieve full business performance optimisation.
Newly created Administration Manager roles like this don’t come around often. This is an exceptional opportunity to make your mark and stamp your territory! Are you the exceptional Administration Manager this management and branch need and want?
You will be joining a construction related business who is the leader in their specialised field. Every day will be varied and busy; as this role is newly created there is lots of scope to really grow and develop it further.
In this role of Administration Manager you will ensure the day to day business operations operate as smoothly and efficiently as possible, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Branch Manager, being his right hand person
- Staff management (KPI’s, lead, drive and mentor)
- Oversee payroll, invoicing and debtors ensure deadlines achieved
- Project work
- Streamline and implement effective and efficient systems and procedures
- Oversee set up of ‘jobs’ in the system
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations
- Assist in strategic planning activities
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure the office operates effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this Administration Manager role you will have exceptionally strong staff management experience, very organised, plenty of initiative, robust business acumen, ooze professionalism, proven accounts, payroll and administration skills and experience along with thriving on having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
As already mentioned, newly created Administration Manager roles like this don’t come around often so apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates