Think ‘energizer bunny’, think of this entrepreneurial Executive. He wants a business savvy, astute, super organised, proactive EA. Fast paced EA role.
- Accelerate your EA career to the next level supporting high performing Exec
- You will be involved in all aspects of this business. Busy, varied, diverse role
- No 2 days will be the same, variety plus. Fast paced, high performing business
Think ‘energizer bunny’, think of this entrepreneurial Executive. Are you ready for the challenge?
This high performing, entrepreneurial Executive needs a business savvy, astute, results driven, super organised, proactive Executive Assistant who naturally operates at a fast and efficient pace.
This is a pivotal Executive Assistant role. This Executive is self-sufficient by way of organising himself; he needs an Executive Assistant who will add value, contribute to the success of the organisation by having the administrative functions operating at optimum efficiency. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Work alongside the Executive undertaking and managing all the day to day administrative functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Attend weekly Executive meetings, take minutes
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action daily, weekly and monthly reports
- HR functions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Implement and streamline effective and efficient systems and processes
You will be joining a fast paced, well-established and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professionalism and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised.
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level then this is the job opportunity you will want! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates