This company is a global leader in the market of products that are built to last and are sought after for their design superior quality and value. Showcase your marketing skills on the international stage; this is a great chance to grow and learn in a fast paced, dynamic team that is part of a great company.
AMAZING COPY WRITING SKILLSET NEEDED! Our client is committed to developing, and optimizing your marketing potential. They need someone with plenty of initiative, strong creative flair and proven copy writing experience who wants to accelerate their marketing career.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Copy writing
- Assisting and supporting the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer
- Project work
- Trade shows
- Managing campaigns from inception through to delivery
- Content creation for website and brochures
- Managing digital assets, website, social media profiles and resources
- Handle corporate sponsorship requests
This role needs the assistance of an exceptionally strong communicator with exemplary copy writing skills. You will be highly motivated, have high energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation.
Diploma or higher qualification in either marketing or media is required to be successful in this role; in conjunction with the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing position with proven copy writing experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creative with a focus on continuous improvement of processes
- Experience with principles of Search Engine Optimisation, Google AdWords & Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Power point, Publishing, Access and excel
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, listening and communication skills
- You will be highly organised, have excellent time management skills and work well under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you have proven marketing skills and creative flair in your writing abilities send us your CV! This is a great opportunity to further accelerate your marketing career in a funky, fast-paced environment. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates