Assistant to Director
- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
This role needs a multi-talented Administrator who thrives undertaking a busy, varied and challenging role and who is exceptionally IT savvy
- City + carpark. Put your exceptional admin and IT savviness to full utilisation
- ‘Go to person’ for staff, students, tutors and the surrounding team. Busy role
- You will be a natural multi-tasker, works at a fast pace and who thinks quickly
This role needs a multi-talented Administrator who thrives undertaking a busy, varied and challenging role. You will be a natural multi-tasker, who works at a fast pace and who thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions.
This specialised, market leader education institute delivers professional, tailored practical information, advice and expertise to their qualified students. In this role you will assist the Director in the administration and support of all NZ education programmes.
This role is primarily an administrative and co-ordination role, involving a significant IT and information management component. Every day will be busy and varied, duties and responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate and administer all course programmes throughout NZ
- Prepare student modular timetables and course structure outlines
- Assist and support students with IT and online platform matters
- Prepare course material and ensure students have accesses as required
- Assist and support students with their enquiries
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- ‘Go to person’ for staff, students, tutors and the surrounding team
- Prepare presentations, reports and documents
- Prepare course related communications / announcements
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can-do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude and be able to think quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions. You will have proven office management, strong administration skills and experience with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you. You will make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; be highly organised, professional, with a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, be self-managing, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates