- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
Newly created role, blank canvas, no pre-existing shoes to step into, fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark on the role creating it how you want. Watch your communications career accelerate. Those with a strong passion for content writing, who are wanting to advance their marketing communications career need only apply.
This company is a global enterprise who provides their clients with an unprecedented range of business services, advisory, coaching, consulting and training programs to help businesses achieve and maintain the competitive edge, whilst increasing profitability and liquidity. They are renowned for excellence, highest of standards, achieving optimum results and for taking their clients businesses to the next level, from good to great.
This is a unique position for a proactive and keen communications practitioner. A fast-moving and exciting role you’ll be working across a range of projects to craft quality communication for a global audience. Your flair for writing will be evident across a range of mediums including direct, web, social, video and print. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create attractive and compelling content optimising the path to conversation
- Custodian of the ‘brand’ ensuring consistency across all global platforms
- Work on key organisational change projects, providing communications planning, advice, creative and support
- Provide broad communications, promotional advice and support to relevant teams on a case-by-case basis
- Plan and create a range of marketing and communication assets to help achieve company goals. Including:
- Email copy
- Video scripting
- Internal communication updates and Intranet articles
- Website content
- Case studies
- Print material
- Magazine articles
- Provide support to the Global Content Marketing Manager to deliver on key global projects and new launches
- Conduct interviews to produce insightful articles and stories to promote the organisations business solutions
- Project work
To excel in this Communications Specialist role, we are seeking someone with; a tertiary qualification, 3 to 5 years marketing communications experience with B2B, passion for content writing, and the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
This will be an exceptionally rewarding role; fast-moving and working across a wide range of projects to craft quality communication for a global audience. What more could you want? Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates