Content Marketing Manager
- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
Newly created role, blank canvas, no pre-existing shoes to step into, fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark on the role creating it how you want. Watch your content marketing career accelerate. Those with a strong passion for writing, who are a marketing communications expert need only apply.
This company is a global enterprise who provides their clients with an unprecedented range of business services, advisory, coaching, consulting and training programs to help businesses achieve and maintain the competitive edge, whilst increasing profitability and liquidity. They are renowned for excellence, highest of standards, achieving optimum results and for taking their clients businesses to the next level, from good to great.
In this role of Content Marketing Manager, you will drive and lead all content marketing initiatives and digital campaigns to drive traffic, engagement and leads. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create attractive and compelling content and then optimise the path to conversation
- Create a messaging framework and content schedule for global campaigns and product launches
- Develop and manager the content calendar and content roadmap for all channels
- Deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Plan and create all digital marketing campaigns
- Create, design and write targeted email campaigns
- Custodian of the ‘brand’ ensuring consistency across all global platforms
- Implement global marketing plans
To excel in this Content Marketing Manager role, we are seeking someone with; a tertiary qualification, marketing communications expertise with B2B, passion for writing, experienced in delivering digital marketing campaigns and the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
This will be an exceptionally rewarding role; you will have full responsibility of all content marketing initiatives and digital campaigns on a global capacity. What more could you want? Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates