Corporate Travel Manager
- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to advance your proven corporate and group travel skills and expertise to the next level. Busy and varied role.
- Monday to Friday, office hours. In-house travel for large global organisation
- Put your corporate + group travel expertise to full utilisation
- Multi-faceted role; high volume corporate travel + group travel. Busy role
We want to hear from you, if you are…
- Ready to advance your corporate and group travel career to the next level
- Wanting to advise your travel career to the next level
- Thrive undertaking a busy, diverse and varied workload booking corporate and group travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your exceptional corporate and group travel skills and expertise to full utilisation. This role of In-house Corporate Travel Manager is very busy, challenging and varied; every day you will be kept on your toes. Typically, your role will consist of:
- Book corporate travel (300 staff Australasia based) Trans-Tasman and global (flights, hotels, transfers)
- Work closely with two preferred corporate travel agencies
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Group international travel arrangements (end to end travel arrangements for large groups of 80 pax +)
- Project work
- Manage travel costs / budgets
This is one great opportunity! Working Monday to Friday – business hours. To succeed in this role, you will be multi-talented with proven corporate and group travel experiences where you can hit the ground running. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates