- Palmerston North
Put your exceptional Executive Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation being the right-hand person to this Manager. Outstanding EA opportunity!
- Fast paced, busy, varied EA role. Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm
- Manager wants a ‘work mother’ to take charge of his day, are you who he needs?
- Needed and wanted for this role is a ‘slick’, top notch exceptional EA
This highly successful organisation is at the top of their game and is going from strength to strength. The Manager is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant who too is also on top of their game, to assist and support him, being his right hand person.
Your efficiency, ability to pre-empt the needs of the Manager, professionalism, attention to detail and calmness under pressure will be well received and valued in this role. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multitasking abilities will be well utilised.
As the Executive Assistant to this Manager you will be undertaking his administration burden, allowing him to focus on the strategic elements of his role. The associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Manager; be his right-hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings, taking of minutes
- Prepare board papers, reports, documents and presentations
- Event management
- Project work
- Ensure the Managers’ day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Handle confidential matters and information
- Take an active involvement within the business; contribute to discussions and decisions
As stated previously, this is a fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied role so it is important that you possess a professional demeanour, are self-motivated, well organised with a strong work ethic.
This is an outstanding opportunity to put your exceptional Executive Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation. This vacancy won’t be vacant long, apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates