- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
Live and work local! Big city Executive Assistant role based in Palmerston North for a global organisation.
Are you wanting to live and work local – Palmerston North, and have a high-end Executive Assistant role? Don’t just wish, live the dream!
This role requires an experienced Executive Assistant who can anticipate needs, has strong prioritisation skills, is super astute and with the inherent ability to multi-task a demanding and busy workload seamlessly. As well as being highly organised, you will be good at managing conflicting priorities with the ability to hit the ground running.
In this Executive Assistant role, you will be the right-hand person to the Managing Director ensuring his day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively whilst he focuses on the strategic elements of his roles. The range of associated tasks will include:
- Work alongside the Managing Director undertaking and managing all day to day administrative functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action reports
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Extensive diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings
- Handle confidential matters and information
- Take minutes at meetings
- Prepare Board papers and reports
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level then this is the role for you. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates