Executive Assistant – Temp
- Grafton/Newmarket, Auckland
Three-month temp assignment based in Grafton, parking provided undertaking the role of Executive Assistant to the Executives and Board. Great opportunity to showcase your exceptional Executive Assistant expertise.
As the Executive Assistant to the Executives and Board, you will undertake a multi-faceted range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Assist and support the Executives and Board; being their right-hand person
- Prepare Board papers, agendas, Board meetings, taking of minutes and follow up action points
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations
- Office management: ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Stakeholder engagement; primary point of contact
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information
This temp assignment requires an experienced Executive Assistant who can anticipate needs, has strong prioritisation skills, is super astute and with the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload seamlessly. As well as being highly organised, you will be good at managing conflicting priorities with the ability to hit the ground running.
This is an outstanding opportunity to put your exceptional Executive Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation. This vacancy won’t be vacant long, apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates