Proactive and professional PA / EA’s with proven skill-sets needed for a range of great assignments. Quality EA’s / PA’s are in high demand. Apply now!
- Competitive hourly rates, paid on a weekly basis
- Great opportunity to work in fast-paced environments
- Varied and challenging assignments within a variety of industries
EA/Office Manager TEMP role for a boutique, highly successful NZ owned & operated business. Parnell, carpark, start 4th March for approx. 4 to 8 weeks
- WANTED – switched on, efficient EA/Office Mgr oozing with professionalism
- Assignment starts 4th March, 4 to 8 week poss longer duration
- Busy, varied, challenging & diverse role. Sole admin support for Executives
Immediate start, approx. 3-month temp assignment undertaking end to end HR functions for an IT company, sole charge role. Busy, varied & diverse role.
- Newmarket, close to public transport. Medium sized IT co. Immediate start
- Sole charge – providing general operational HR & ER solutions/advice/support
- Great opportunity to apply your proven HR skills, experience and knowledge
2-3 month temp assignment, start 19th November in Manukau for well-known retailer head office undertaking Payroll, Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Great temp opportunity getting you through and beyond the Christmas period
- Busy and varied role working amongst an easy going, interactive team
- Manukau. Put your proven Payroll and Accounts experience to full utilisation
Covering parental leave from mid-November to June 2019, work for a global company in a small, friendly and close-knit team in this exciting admin role.
- Fixed-term role covering parental leave, in a small, close-knit team
- Supportive and friendly manager who understands work life balance
- Successful global company who are constantly evolving