Executive Assistant to Managing Director
- Newmarket, Auckland
In this multi-faceted, hands on Executive Assistant role you will be the right-hand person to the Managing Director. This role is busy and varied, everyday offers its own unique point of difference. If you thrive having responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions, then this is the Executive Assistant role for you; apply now!
As Executive Assistant to the Managing Director you will undertake a multi-faceted range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the Managing Director; being his right-hand person, undertaking and managing day-to-day administrative functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Comprehensive diary, email, and travel management
- Attend meetings, take minutes, follow up for action points
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports, business plans, communications, and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Project work
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Event management
- Handle confidential information
- Assist and support the surrounding Senior Leadership Team
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
This role is renowned as being the ‘go to person’, you are the one who makes things happen, has your finger on the pulse, is in the know of what is going on around you, along with being the eyes and ears for the Managing Director. To succeed in this ‘hands on’ Executive Assistant role you will have an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and be intuitive, with strong prioritisation skills and the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload.
13-month contract covering maternity leave. Highly rewarding, fulfilling, varied and busy Executive Assistant role. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates