- Mt Wellington, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This role needs the assistance and support of a well organised, motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answering phones in a professional/timely manner
- Meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Typing and formatting
- Co-ordination of meeting room bookings
- Mail and couriers
- Co-ordinate and book staff on training courses
- Upload invoices into the system (training provided)
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Proven Office Administration skills and experience is essential for this role as with having: a fun sense of humour, the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, being well organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, and hardworking. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity working within a good team atmosphere undertaking a variety of tasks. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates